Monday, May 19, 2008

wonderful two weeks . . .

First I got to babysit for my grandson Jason out in Massachusetts for 4 days. He and I had a lot of fun getting to know each other better. He is such a happy baby and now 1 years old. The weather was beautiful so we went outside quite a bit and he really enjoyed his new wagon which his Mom found at a garage sale.


While at was at my son's I snapped a picture of his 1955 truck, I just love it. This is my DH, daughter and son-in-law enjoying the beautiful day we had for my grandson's birthday.



a very special day . . .


Then I was home for two days and off on the road again for my son-in-law's college graduation in Maryland, very proud of him, it is hard to finish college while working full-time and being a great husband and dad. My daughter and he are expecting baby #3 at the end of June. What a great time for our family, so happy for them.


Hmm, now I need to get back to sewing or is it gardening I should be doing, maybe both, weed pulling is like therapy to me anyway, hehe. Do you notice how housecleaning never seems to make the list, oh well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im new to your blog but love it. What a beautiful family you have!!!!

Be blessed,
Amy