Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thanks . . .

I just want to say thank you to those of you that stop by my blog. I know everyone has a busy life and I just appreciate that you peek at my pictures, read my family stuff, say a prayer for my family members. Your kind words and love is felt from wherever in the country you live. I also want to thank you for your blogs. I retired from my job about a year ago and at first I think I was a bit lonely missing my wonderful co-workers. Your blogs gave me new friends because bloggers are friendly and honest sharing the good and the not so good. I love being at the lake as much as I have been because to me it is a gift from God completely, the views, the peace and the visits from family and friends seem so much more special there. Also at the lake last summer is where blogging began, first as a lurker, then a commenter and then starting my very own blog. Your blogs give me daily inspiration with your wit, your ideas, your families, your creations! So thank you all!! God has blessed me more than I will ever know.

2 comments:

Val said...

Living on the lake is our dream. You are living our dream. That is what we are working so hard for. I am glad that I have you praying for my family also. You mean more than I can say. I love visiting you. You are never alone.

Audrey Lois said...

Us Bloggers have a blog bond for sure! Blog on SUSA Person!