Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My cup runneth over . . .


Just went out to check the garden since I have been away a week, thought the veggies were done, but there was a gift of tomatoes and broccoli. Oh don't want to forget the peppers also, although small still useable, I find it funny that they are growing now, they are such a hot weather plant and they are producing now while they just sat there all summer. The tomatoes will have to ripen indoors but there were so many left I was thrilled and the broccolli doesn't want to quit. Need to take the garden fence down and when I do the deer arrive quickly.




















This is October and it is always the month that when I am at the lake I walk around outside on a beautiful October day with the blue sky and changing trees and sing, "Oh Lord my God, when I in awesome wonder, consider all the world thy hands has made,". It's a good thing I am by myself because it is definately a joy noise but I can't help myself.

1 comment:

Audrey Lois said...

Beautiful produce.......and the beauty of God's creation!!!!!