Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rosemarie is safe we believe . . .

Compassion International has posted on their blog a list of the centers that were affected by earthquake. There have been 100 deaths among these centers and many, many injuries. Rosemarie's center was not listed so I am assuming she is safe, but of course we are praying still for all of the people of Haiti. Compassion said they would contact each sponsor so I will wait sorrowing for those that have lost their sponsored child. I want to continue to be mindful of all that my family and I have and look to help more with Haiti in the future.

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Have you heard any further news yet?

Yes, we are all so blessed and our country has shown such love in the outpouring of money and prayers for those in Haiti. I pray that we do not forget their tremendous needs.

prashant said...

I pray that we do not forget their tremendous needs.
Contextual Ad Network India