Friday, October 3, 2008

Fabulous Five . . . . Grandkids


Jason,Jr., Annabelle, Joy, Tessa, and Trinity taken by Megan and given to us this past weekend. Thanks so much! I of course love it! If you are family and have seen it already I'm sorry, and the non-family bloggers, I hope you enjoy it! But then again all faithful bloggers are family. By the way, this is how Jason and Holly revealed to us that they are pregnant, they added a couple sticker (baby stickers) on the glass of the frame (one to represent Pat and Katie's and one to surprise us and represent theirs).

4 comments:

Audrey Lois said...

I LOVE this photo! You should get an 8x10 of it!

Rosemarie said...

Congratulations on another grandchild on the way! This is a great shot - I think it would make a great 8x10, too!

Anonymous said...

and 2 more will be here b4 you know it - wowsers!!! hope your sewing machine is oiled up and ready to go!!! :) congratulations! this picture is to die for - just adorable!

Unknown said...

This one I think was taken by Megan...