Monday, October 6, 2008

Home again, home again . . . .



I am back from my week in Maryland with my daughter's family. I had a great time with all of them, was very busy but of course loved it. I got to bond with Trinity which was really great for me, haven't seen her too much since she was born. When we are with all of the family she is passed around and cuddled by all but this was my chance to have her to myself (except of course when she was with her Mommy and Daddy). She is a sweet and easy baby who smiles readily and at the age of not quite four months thinks she can just try to sit up, she doesn't really but she lifts up her head and back when you hold her and in her car seat.

I had a great time with the big sisters Joy and Tessa too. We played, laughed, sang and read lots of books. It was a special time for me.
My daughter is healing well, I am so thankful for that. Of course I have inconvenienced them with the fender bender but fortunately their car will be ready on Tuesday, phew!


2 comments:

Audrey Lois said...

Welcome home Sue! It sounds like you had a great week even though you were very busy. I love the pictures. I am glad you are home and back to your routine!

Needled Mom said...

I'm sure that you were very busy and yet enjoyed it thoroughly. Glad the knee is healing nicely. That's tough with little ones running around.

The shower for Katie sounded wonderful. Did she like the rocker? Need I even ask that question?????